In the field of beam-shaped modules our spectrum includes efficient diode lasers in the form of fiber-coupled modules with standardized SMA adapter or in the form of a pigtail version as well as free space modules.
The above lasers can cover a variety of industrial and medical applications in low, medium and high ranges of capacity.
Depending on the diode laser module capacity, different cooling technologies (micro-channel heat sink technology, cooling by means of industrial water, TEC or air) are applied.
General technical data:
- optical output power from 2.5 W up to 400 W cw and 600 W qcw
- standard wavelengths of 808 - 980 nm (others upon request)
- fiber core diameter of 0.05 mm to 0.6 mm (NA 0.22) and 0.1 mm (NA 0.15)
- partly with pilot laser, monitor diode and integrated TEC
- good beam qualities and minor collimated beam divergences
- medium to high output power
- high efficiency
- compact and powerful
- high brilliance
- high reliability
- long lifetime
- pumping of solid-state lasers
- Material processing
- pumping of fiber lasers
- medical usage